Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gravity

Sara Bareilles 's Gravity is a perfect song to daydream to.

It got me thinking, what is the center of your gravity? You know, what is that one thing that pulls you in, that you think about every other hour? What's that one thing that you keep drowning yourself into? One thing that takes most of you're time, even more than you're supposed to?
Is it Twitter? Path? Other social media? Is it your boyfriend/girlfriend? Money? Work? Your hobby?

Mine would be... the Internet in general. Haha.

Would I change it? Yes. 
If you can change "your center of gravity" to something else, what would it be?

To be honest I started this blog entry thinking about
"I pray, that You, God, would always be the center of my gravity."
But who am I kidding? I spent more time on the Internet than on the praying mat. :P 
So yeah, I am currently trying to change that habit, changing "my center of gravity". 

How about you? :)


Love,
TS

No comments: